CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tummy Time

Well, one thing's for sure; Grace loves tummy time! Yesterday she was rolling all over the place and I was attempting to capture it, but she decided just to hang on her belly today. She's so much fun, and growing like a weed! I love being able to see her grow and develop. She's now on rice cereal, too, which she likes, but is still trying to get a hang of the keeping it in her mouth and swallowing. All in all, I'd say she does pretty well! She comes from a long line of good eaters; chances are she'll figure it out soon enough!



Check out this "Matt-itude" face! Like father, like daughter!


3 comments:

Yvonne said...

First of all, I LOVE the Peaches song! That was my favorite song in high school and I sing it to Aspen everytime she eats peaches. She will always know that peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man in a factory downtown! :)

Second of all, your daughter is SO beautiful. I just love seeing pics of her. :) And that first picture of her on her tummy is so cute!!!! :)

Esther Ogden said...

Oh my goodness-she is sooo beautiful! I just found your blog on Y-vonnee's blog! I am going to go put it on my favs now! Ours is jayandess.blogspot.com if you ever want to visit...and I know you do! =)

Yvonne said...

Ok my friend, I think its time for an update. I hear your girl gets cuter and cuter by the day...and so I keep checking your blog to see new pics.... :)