CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mobiles

Grace turned 2 months old on the 10th! I can't believe my baby is growing so fast! It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant and here she is 2 and a half months old! I can't believe how fast time flies when you're happy! We love her so much and are so grateful everday that we have her in our lives!




So Gracie loves her mobile!! She'll just lay under it and watch it for the longest time! (unless she's hungry, tired, or wants mommy, of course!) But it's so cute! I tried to get some pictures of her watching it the other day. She's so funny-she just lights up whenever she hears the music start to play. She got a new swing last week that has a mobile and I wish I could have captured her face forever when she saw it! She just got so excited!! It's so much fun to watch her grow and develop!












3 comments:

Carrie V said...

Hi Suzanne! I can't believe she is 2 months already, nuts!

I have a blog here too: http://vosika-sawyerfamily.blogspot.com/ , come and visit!

Take care!
Carrie :)

Yvonne said...

Gracie is so beautiful! And she looks so good natured!!! :)

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

brooklyn was addicted to her bobby 2. She was rather upset when I took it away about a month and half ago, she loved to be in it whenever she slept.